Terms & Conditions:
COVID-19 special considerations:
Late Arrival Policy:
- If you are feeling unwell particularly with any of the wide range of symptoms potentially indicative of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell), or if you have been in contact with anyone who is a confirmed case, or are in quarantine, please cancel your appointment by contacting me by SMS, email or phone. My cancellation fee will not apply if you need to cancel your appointment within a 24 hour period due to being unwell, in quarantine, or if you are for any reason concerned about contracting or transmitting the virus.
- Clients may optionally wear a face mask and request that I do the same for the duration of their appointment.
- Full payment is expected either prior to or at the time of your appointment.
- Payment methods accepted: Cash, instant bank transfer by Osko/PayID, or PayPal.
Standard bank deposit also accepted by prior arrangement only, and must be received in my account prior to your scheduled appointment.
* Please note card payments are no longer accepted.
- You may cancel or reschedule your appointment without charge anytime before the close of business on the business day preceding your appointment.
- Same day cancellations will be charged a $30 cancellation fee.
This cancellation fee will be waived if you reschedule your appointment with a minimum of 2 hours' notice.
- If you do not call to cancel your scheduled appointment, or do not attend your scheduled appointment, you will be charged a fee of 50% of the value of the scheduled service.
Late Arrival Policy:
- If you arrive late, your session will still conclude at the scheduled time. This time has been reserved for you, and there may be other people scheduled after your time.
- Please ensure you arrive no greater than 5min earlier than your scheduled appointment as I do not have a waiting area, and there may be another client before you.
- New clients are required to complete health & medical history forms prior to treatment. If you would prefer to complete the form prior to your initial appointment, please contact me.
- This practice is committed to the privacy of its clients. Personal information is treated as confidential and is used only for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Information kept on file will not be released to a third party without the express consent of the client or as required by law.
- By signing the consent form provided at your initial consultation, you agree to allow discussions or information to be passed to or between Health Professionals for the purpose of improving your well-being.